Flat Wood Drill Bits for Wood Spade Drill
Using an expanded brad point tip with angle spurs and adistinguishable spike,spade bits are a drill bit type use exclusively for drilling large holes through wood.Thery most commonly feature a 1/4 hex shank ,come in a range from 6-38mm in diameter,and can be combined with an extension shank to extend their reach.
* made of high carbon steel or chrome vanadium (crv) with brad point and 2 shouldered cutting spurs.
* centre point enters first; prevents "skating".
* cutting flutes are engineered for optimum chip ejection so drill will not bind and burn out.
* for drilling accurate, splinter-free holes in soft wood, hard wood, plywood and hardboard.
* use in hand drills, electric portable drills, drill presses and lathes.
wood flat drill bit
Forged in one piece from hign carbon steel
For drilling in soft and close grained wood.
Surface finished:white finished,tin coated
For drilling accurate,splinter-free holess in soft wood,playwood and hardwood
Metric size and different cutting type available.
|Wood Brad Ponit Drill|
|45#C||60#C||HSS||B&W||White||Tin Coated||Brad ponit with 2 raised lips|
|Wood Flat Drill|
|Milled||Round||Hex||1/4″Hex Quick Change||Normal||Cross Cutter||3 Spurs with Cross Culter||152||300||400|
|Milled||Round||Hex||1/4''Hex Quick Change||SDS||welded||Single||double||B&W||Tin-coated|
Packing:pvc bag,plastic box ,blister card